Highly Qualified Company
At a time when IT budgets are shrinking, quality management systems enable companies to maintain and improve quality, client satisfaction, and financial performance. Quality standards and guidelines act as a basis for companies to institutionalize and improve their own internal operating procedures and benchmark them against industry best-practices.
Our company is ISO 9001:2008 certified and in this context we continually seek ιmprovement and enhancement of the quality maturity levels in all areas of our core activities: project and portfolio management, software development, systems engineering, systems integration, digitization, IT services support, data centre services and cloud services.To ensure our employees continual knowledge advancement in order to meet our company quality objectives, we maintain a training and development plan consisting of training to widely accepted methodologies such as PMI, ITIL, BABOK, etc., technical training to state of the art technologies and personal development of their leadership, team building, and communication skills.
Our internal systems include:
- A fully developed and powerful project-based SAP ERP System.
- An internal developed time-sheet management system covering all project development activities of the Company.
- An internal developed budgeting, costing and controlling system fully integrated with SAP.
- A SAP based call tracking and support system.
- An internal developed system for contract archiving and control.
- An internal Collaboration and Knowledge management platform.
Uni Systems facilities and resources are certified to NATO / EU Secret Level, while more than half of the Company’s technical resources have acquired and maintain a Security Clearance to EU SecretLevel.
The Company is certified according to:
Uni Systems has demonstrated its relentless commitment to quality since 1998, by putting into place a Quality Management System, guaranteeing the accurate compliance of obligations to its customers, suppliers and personnel, developing long-standing relationships with them and satisfying their needs in the best possible way.
This System has been assessed by TUV HELLAS and Uni Systems has been granted a Quality Management System Certificate of Conformity, in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008, relating to the following areas:
- Design and Provision of System Integration Services.
- Sales and Support of Information Systems, Data and Voice Communication Networks.
- Software Design, Development and Support.
- Data Center Services.
- Training, on-the-job Training and on-the-job Support Services.
- Digitization, Post - processing and Documentation of Material Services.
By complying with the requirements for the protection of critical data and information, Uni Systems is implementing strict internal policies, procedures and practices by using effective tools to securely manage Company's, as well as its clients' data, information and systems.
To that end, the Company is certified according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 by TUV HELLAS for the following services:
- Cloud Services including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Hosting Services for Information and Communication Technology (ICT) equipment and high availability office facilities in the Company's Data Center.
- Professional Services including Design, Installation, Administration and Technical Support of ICT systems.
Uni Systems Security Team's main objective is to evaluate and assess potential risks that may affect or threaten data and information security, internally evaluate and confront risks and develop processes and tools in order to stay ahead in the security game.
Enhancing its presence in Romania and in the Eastern European Market, in March 2011 Uni Systems was certified with ISO 9001:2008 for the provision of integrated information system consulting, implementation and maintenance services. This certification was issued by RINA, the Italian Certification Organisation and is accredited by ACCREDIA (Italian Accreditation Body)
At Uni Systems we remain environmentally responsible through a systematic and process driven approach which enables controlling the aspects of our business that have a significant impact on the environment. We have been working on our environmental through processes that lead to energy savings, use of hybrid cars, dedicated recycling and thorough evaluation of our partnership agreements to ensure that our suppliers comply with environmental protection criteria in relation to the services and products they provide. These efforts resulted in the Company’s certification according to ISO/IEC 14001:2004 for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of our environmental management system.